Cut The Cable
LIVE TV | MOVIES | SPORTS | VOD
Kloud IP TV
Benefits of IP TV
No Contracts Pay as you go Flexible Options Multiple connections
The best part of KLOUD IPTV is that you pick the package that works best for you.
Sick of being locked into long-term contracts with cable and satellite companies that keep asking for more and offering less? Kloud IPTV offers you no-nonsense pricing. Our clear pricing structure means you never need to add expensive sports or premium channel packages. And our customer service is dedicated to helping you watch the TV you love, not selling you more than you need.
KLOUD IPTV – Cut The Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
First step is to complete the form below with your information and service you want. Then you will receive an email from our support provider to set up your secure User Portal. Shortly after you have completed setting up your User Portal, you will receive an invoice with your requested service(s). After the invoice has been paid, you will receive an email with your Username, Password and URL needed to access Kloud IPTV Live Streams ™.
You will then need to configure your Firestick or you can purchase a pre-loaded device from us.
· ‘Developer Mode’ is ENABLED
· ‘Install unknown apps’ is ENABLED
· ‘Downloader’ app is INSTALLED
· ‘Smarters IPTV’ app is INSTSALLED
Please see our ‘How To’ section below for step-by-step instructions to configuring your Firestick.
PRO TIP – Once you get everything set up, go through all the channel categories and add the ones you want to your ‘Favorites’. Hover over a channel you want to add to your ‘Favorites’, then press and hold the center button on your remote.
Too many to list, but here are a few.
- Local & Regional (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX)
- Video On Demand With a selection of 40,000+ movies and TV shows to watch whenever you want.
- HD Movie Channels (HBO, Cinemax, STARZ, Showtime, The Movie Channel, and more)
- Cable News (Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, News Max, and more)
- Entertainment (TLC, ID, MTV, Discovery, TMZ, History, FX, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, Court TV, MANY MORE)
- Sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, GolfTV, and more)
- Adult (18+) (one-time additional fee)
If you are looking for a specific channel, send us an email and we’ll confirm.
Yes. The easiest and most common device is a Firestick. Please see our ‘How To’ section below for installation instructions.
If you need a Firestick, we sell them pre-loaded and ready-to-go for only $65
Yes. Kloud IPTV Service is paid quarterly. For example, if you select the plan for ‘1 Connection’ which cost $35/mo, you would only pay $105 every 3 months!
That’s about the typical cost of a single month from the standard cable company.
We do not offer free trials at this time. However, we do offer a 36-hour trial for $5.00
Newer versions of the Firestick software hide this option. See our step-by-step guide for un-hiding Developer Options and enabling Install unknown apps
It’s pretty straightforward. See our step-by-step guide for downloading & installing the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your firestick HERE
FYI – You will need to have ‘Install unknown apps‘ enabled on your Firestick. If you need help with that, see the question above.
Watch the difference
Pricing and Packages
All service plans are paid quarterly (every 3 months).
From our blog
How to Install IPTV Smarters on FireStick Follow these steps with screenshots to install the app. Step 1: Open Firestick Home Step 2: Click on the Settings icon Step 3: Select My Fire TV Step 4: Choose Developer Options (don’t see Developer options? Click HERE) Step 5: Click on Apps from Unknown Sources Step 6: Click on Turn On Step 7: Navigate back to the home page and select…
1. Once the download/install complete, you can now open the IPTV Smarters app 2. Once the app opens, select Login With Xtream Codes API 3. You will then be prompt to enter your credentials. You have completed the configuration and can now access your dashboard!
1. Select FireStick Settings 2. Click My Fire TV 3. Click About (only if you DO NOT see Developer Options on this screen). 4. Click on your Fire TV Stick quickly 7 times. 5. You will see a notification at the bottom saying No need, you are already a developer. That’s it, you have enabled Developer Options. 6. Press the back button once or go back to Settings > My Fire TV and you will now see…